Thursday, March 15, 2012

Brussel Sprouts with Leeks and Bacon

1 quart Brussel Sprouts
1 Leek
Garlic
Olive oil or oil
S&P

******************



Gather your ingredients.



I chop up my frozen leeks. I used just a handful, about one leek. Crush your garlic.



I just love my Pampered Chef chopper. Look how finely these leeks are chopped. :)



OK, trim the Brussel sprouts. Cut off the bottom stem end.



Slice the sprouts into little slices.



Toss everything into the skillet. I used some of the bacon fat that I had left from breakfast bacon cooking. S&P. I added a lot of pepper.



Saute everything till tender. Turn often. I also added some water to my pan so that they steamed as they cooked. Just make sure that all the water has cooked away before serving.



Brussel Sprouts on the side. They were yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment