Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Kitchen Destruction vs Construction Photos

The Kitchen before...
Original 1995, except for updated Stainless Steel appliances. 

The original island, two levels

Cabinets only in kitchen side of island. 
Trashcan sitting aside. 

Admit it, the ugliest kitchen light even designed...

Cabinet hinges have been breaking. 
Builder would replace them, if I took them all out, 
drive them across town and exchanged them for new ones. sigh...

More broken hinges

I've liked my large double sink. 
My new one will be stainless steel and the same size on both sides. 

I've replaced this built-in microwave more times 
than I care to admit. And what a bother...

Whew! All of Mother's Day weekend... 
emptying cabinets and drawers.
I'm ready for a New Kitchen!

 Day One and destruction has begun. 
Taking out the white cabinets

Hard at work...

 Starting to install the new cherry cabinets

It's coming together!
Come back tomorrow! 



1 comment:

  1. Nice one! I like the outfit of the characters. Wish i could do the same thing too but im not that techie.i like the outfit of “from farmer to warden”.. really interestingdave burke

    ReplyDelete